About 16% of global energy consumption comes from renewable, with 10% coming from traditional biomass, which is mainly used for heating, and 3.4% from hydroelectricity. This sector is poised for tremendous growth & opportunities in the coming years.
Clients face challenges in the areas of integrated data due to geographically separated assets, environment safety, regulatory compliances, service management, billing & production management ,supply chain management, Customer Relationship management and much more.
To mitigate these challenges we offer comprehensive solutions around the areas of:
- Enterprise Solutions
- Enterprise Asset Management Solutions
- Supply Chain Management Solutions
- Business Intelligence and Performance Management Solutions
- Customer Relationship Management
Scenarios we have handled
- Solution for mixed-mode, engineer-to-order, make-to-order, make-to-stock, and configure-to-order manufacturers.
- Improve service management to control contractual obligations, service-level agreements, and outstanding warranties.
- Maximize the utilization and productivity of field service staff with workflow-based mobile application for wireless PDAs.
- Simplify estimating with exceptional quoting capabilities.
- Improve visibility with a comprehensive end-to-end solution containing built-in dashboards.
- Support project management with the ability to plan and execute simple or complex projects that require intricate multi-level phases as well as strict costing.
We Cater to:
- Integrated windfarm companies
- Biomass companies